Friday, February 19, 2010

Whirlwinds!

Wow guys! I feel like things are really picking up in splendorland as we are both happily stitching our ways to some exciting fall knits we're almost ready to share with you! In the meantime, we're trying to put ourselves out on the internet just a little bit more and let you know what's going on with us!

First up on the "what's been going on"-o-meter is my (Davitron's) interview with the PDX Podcast, Knit Happens! Michelle and Kristen were a hoot to be interviewed by, and I had a blast seeing the PDX.fm studios. You can hear the interview in it's entirety HERE. the asked me allllllll sorts of questions about my design proclivities and my history as a knitter and what it's like to be a male knitter. Give it a listen!



Do you guys remember Peppermint Patrick? Of course you do. Well, the pattern is available as part of a most excellent kit from a fabulous local business, Krafti-Kit. They purchase kits from independent and often local designers to sell on their website. Lots of fabulous yarns and patterns are available through them - so check it out! You can find the Peppermint Patrick kit HERE. It's only available in the colors shown in the sample, but it's cool cus they're my favorites anyway :)

I have to get back to my furious knitting and technical editing, so that's all for now! Happy stitching everyone!